Pro Ranks Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#DYMOMONSTER

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job.

Go down 
+2
soulja*BOS
DeJanus V'Itols*STL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DeJanus V'Itols*STL

Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job. Empty
PostSubject: Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job.   Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:57 am

STL get

Linus Arnesson D 19 245250 4 34 38 39 41 58 58 57 58 60 75 55 54 56 39 57 61
Loui Eriksson RW 28 4250000 3 21 78 76 78 79 79 69 79 78 83 70 73 70 77 75 76

BOS get

Maxim Lapierre C 29 1100000 2 51 54 52 57 83 71 85 81 64 55 77 63 73 54 79 70
Patrik Berglund LW 26 3700000 4 31 73 74 74 76 77 69 78 70 82 68 61 75 73 74 74

I accept

Lapierre was my AHL, who I would not use, but i'm looking to play someone in line with Stammer and Toews, and Eriksson would be better than Berglund obviously.
Back to top Go down
soulja*BOS

Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job.   Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 11:59 am

i accept.
Back to top Go down
Zach*TB

PostSubject: Re: Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job.   Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 1:20 pm

jup
Back to top Go down
King Leonidas

PostSubject: Re: Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job.   Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 2:13 pm

K
Back to top Go down
gmoney1393

PostSubject: Re: Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job.   Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:45 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
iggy12*Flayers
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job.   Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 8:57 pm

confirmed flower
Back to top Go down
https://prhl-not-ehm.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job.   Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston////Blues navigate spects players to each other places, and they just want the d, with big meal on the top of the cruise ship with no hand booo job.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro Ranks Hockey League :: PRHL General Manager Section :: Pending Trades :: Confirmed-
Jump to: